- Our experienced team of landscape gardeners works confidently with all types of garden fencing.
- All types of fencing (Closeboard, Lap Panel, Picket, Trellis, Reed Screens), posts and gates supplied and fitted.
- Traditional and decorative, picket fencing is ideal for unobtrusively marking boundaries and protecting garden features.
- Versatile and strong, closeboard is constructed on–site and can follow contours tightly making it perfectly suited for sloping gardens.
- Lap panel is the most popular (and cheapest) type of fencing and can be quickly erected between timber of concrete fence posts.
- Trellis can be used to create privacy screens or as part of pergolas as well as being the perfect spot for climbing plants.
- Attractive and practical, reed screening provides privacy and is an the ideal solution for enhancing the appearance of existing features